Thursday, May 17, 2007

All Over Wisconsin

Last night after dropping off a load in Appleton, they had me go to Green Bay to pick up a load. I spent the night there. This morning I drove to Milwaukee to drop it off and then drove close to Miller Park (Home of the Brewers) to drop off a trailer and then to Horicon to pick up a load of John Deere Lawn mowers which I then took to Janesville. I'm now in Madison having dinner with Erika, but will finish up tonight in Tomah. I pick up a load there and head to Bolingbrook, IL tomorrow morning. That's more than enough driving in Wisconsin.

Laced in and around all of that were phone calls, emails and editing a website and I only got lost once.

Fortunately, it was a nice day to drive.

I've been told that I'll make more money doing a lot of short loads as opposed to fewer longer loads. I'll find out soon enough.

I hope you all had a nice day. I'll let you know where I'm headed next. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: