Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oh, Canada


I'm singing their national anthem as I drive easy on 401. I should make my delivery around 2:30 est. Then I'm not sure where they will send me.

I'm traveling at 100 kph (62 mph) and have about 260 km (160 mi) to drive.
I think that about right.

Since my load originated in Mexico, I had to go through US Customs. They needed verification that the load was leaving the US. So the US was a drive through country. It took an hour to get through customs. Not because there were so many in line, but rather because the officials acted as if we didn't exist. Absolutely no eye contact. They were talking amongst themselves and very slowly processing paperwork. It was quite amazing.

There is an operating center near Toronto that I might stay at tonight.

Crish said he might setup a Blog with all my entries. Kara, I'll take a picture of myself in the can and send it to you. Recently, I added Aunt Marge and Uncle Norman, who I was almost named after, to the list.

I'll keep you informed of where I'm headed next. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: