Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dubuque, IA




I just had a wonderful time with Kathy et al. (photos on blog: http://www.19thwheel.blogspot.com). Addie and Elias sure are cute babies. Jenna and Hil are good moms. Ben is a good dad. Jim picked me up at a truck stop not to far from Dubuque (Peosta), and drove me to the restaurant. They all came out to see the truck afterwards.

I was able to pick up my load earlier in the day and made it to Dubuque by 7:00 pm. There was no snow in KC and all the way up to within 40 miles of Des Moines. There was tons of snow on the ground in Des Moines and north.

Tomorrow I drive to Menomonie and then to Red Wing. I should be home by noon. I'll start driving again on Saturday morning. Hopefully, I'll be sent west for the next two weeks. But you never know. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: