Tuesday, February 20, 2007

North York, ON

Well, I'm heading into Canada tomorrow. Crossing the border at Detroit and then driving to North York which seems like it is right in Toronto.

I just did a massive amount of paperwork. Ok, it wasn't massive, but it was more than usual. I had to fax some paperwork to a broker and make copies of different forms for both the US customs and Canadian customs. This will be interesting.

I leave tomorrow morning and need to be there around 1:00 pm. It's a live unload, which means I stay there until it's unloaded. After that I don't know where I'm going. There is a Schneider operating center in Toronto, so I may stay there for the night.

There just happened to be a Schneider driver from Canada at the operating center and he showed me how to do the paperwork. I was fortunate.

So, from inner city Detroit to Toronto Canada. Kara, pls mark Ontario.

Well, I should get something to eat and then get some sleep. I'll keep you informed. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: