Monday, February 25, 2008

Columbus, OH

I'm parked at a Wal Mart in Ogdenburg, NY and will start out soon. Ogdenburg is on the US/Canadian border. I picked up a load last night which I need to take to Columbus, OH by 8:00 am tomorrow morning.

Yesterday, once again, I drove all day. I started in Carlisle, PA, near Harrisburg and headed north on I-81 to Binghamton, NY and then took I-88 to near Albany. It was snowing the whole way. It wasn't heavy, thank goodness and the roads were never snowpacked, so I made good time. I was hearing weather reports of possible freezing rain later in the day in PA, so I was on a mission to get out of there.

After dropping off the load in Rotterdam, I pick up an empty there and heade to Syracuse and then north in I-81 to Ogdenburg. (220 miles).

Today, I'll just drive 8 hours and hopefully get a little south of Cleveland, OH. The weather looks much better this morning, so it should be a relaxing day.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'll continue to keep you informed. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: