Saturday, January 12, 2008

Menomonee Falls, WI

Before I talk about driving, I need to mention one birthday that I forgot. Little Elias Mathew turned 1 on December 30, 2007. He is a cute little boy. I've been looking for steel-toed boots for him, 'cause all guys have a pair of steel-toed boots. But I haven't found any his size. A belated Happy Birthday, Elias.

I dropped off the load in La Vergne, TN at 6:00 pm last night and picked up a load at the same place which I need to deliver to a Kohls Distribution Center in Menomonee Falls, WI which is near Milwaukee. (about 600 miles)

I've been a bit under the weather the last couple of days. I have a sore throat and have lost my voice. I hope it comes back in the next couple of days.

Today I'm listenning to the Seahawks victory and the Jaguar victory on radio. I had been listenning to presidential politics, but I get weary listenning to the pundits put their spin on what's happenning. The media can really shape and sometimes distort what is happening in the world. Both by what they emphasize and by what they leave out. Anyway, it's football today.

I hope you have a wonderful winter weekend. I'll let you know where I'm heading next. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: