Monday, January 14, 2008

Indianapolis, IN

I'm currently in Indianapolis. I delivered a load of paper rolls here early this morning. I brought them down from Quinnesec, MI (Upper Peninsula) yesterday. I had to drive about 600 miles. Part of the way it was snowing. It is pretty up there. I drove through Norway, MI.

Now I'm doing a short run from Indy to Lebanon, IN and back to Indy. I only have 7 hours I can work today so I'll bei stopping soon. Hopefully, they'll send me back toward MN tomorrow.

I was 2 for 4 with my picks this past weekend. How did the rest of you do? My son-in-law, Pat is a Chargers fan and he was elated. He'll be wearing his Chargers jersey all day today. Jason, my nephew from NYC is a Giants fan and I imagine he is pleased with yesterdays games. My picks for next week are the underdogs again, the Chargers and the Giants. I'll be able to watch those in the comfort of my living room while eating pizza and having a couple of beers.

I hope your weekend went well. Did you know 1/7 of your life is spent on Monday? I used to dread Mondays when I was young. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: