Thursday, January 24, 2008

Arlington, WA

I'm just driving out of Blaine, MN and heading toward Arlington, WA (just north of Seattle). It is cold this morning (well below zero, possibly 15 below). The driver ahead of me plugged in the truck last night so it started right up. I guess the diesel fuel become like gel when the temp is below 15 degrees. Also if you aren't careful the tractor doesn't connect fully with the traiiler when it is cold. Some drivers have dropped the trailer as a result. I had to do some pounding with a hammer to fully connect the trailer I hooked up to.

If you hear of any bad weather in the northern plains or the Pacific Northwest in the next few days, be sure to let me know. I've got the chains for the tires in case I run into snow.

I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. I hope this past week was good for you. Mine was good and busy. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: