Monday, January 7, 2008

Etobicoke, ON

I'll be heading into Canada next. I'll be delivering furs right in the Toronto area. I'll need to be there sometime Wednesday. It is 620 miles away. There are forms to fill out. Different than before. And, I'll have to go to 3 different offices before I'm given the ok to cross. I may not be able to cross at Detroit/Windsor. I may have to go up to Port Huron.

Currently, I'm in Janesville getting the trailer unloaded. I pick up the furs in Stoughton, WI which isn't too far away.

Erika and the girls drove down yesterday from Madison and met me in Janesville. We had a milk shake, and went to Target to pick up finger paints and water colors. They have a new easel. I can just imagine watching them do their thing. On their way back to Madison they were stopped for quite awhile on I-90. There was a series of accidents involving 100 cars and trucks. 2 people were killed. There was a dense bank of fog. Cars braked suddenly and it started a chain reaction. I'm glad Erika wasn't involved in it.

It remains warm and foggy here. I'm sure that'll change soon. I hope you are all doing well. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: