Thursday, January 10, 2008

La Vergne, TN

I'm currently waiting for a load in Romeoville, IL. This trip is different from the others. I have to pick up loads at 3 different locations near the Chicago area. They'll all fit in one trailer. I'll take them to La Vergne, TN. The first load I picked up was in Aurora. The second one is here and the third load I'll pick up in Monee, IL. That is just south of Chicago on I-57. I should be able to get to La Vergne by tomorrow afternoon sometime. It is close to Nashville.

I delivered my previous load this morning at 11:00 am. Crossing the border yesterday was pain free.

Driving from De Kalb into Chicago I noticed a sign for Blackberry Farm. I immediately thought of my Blackberry and wondered if that was where old Blackberry's went to die.

There are a lot of birthdays in Kathy's family this month. Below is a list of name date, and how they are related. I think it is interesting how many of them are gathered together. I believe Ben and Rachel were born in the same year as well as on the same date. Happy Birthday to all of you.

Wayne Denny 1/6 - Hilary's husband
Ben Mathew 1/14 - Jenna's husband
Rachel Van Dine 1/14 - Marc's wife
Kathy Van Dine 1/15 - The Matriarch
Marc Van Dine 1/18 - The only Son
Jenna Mathew 1/26 - the middle Daughter

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! My picks for the NFL games this weekend are the Chargers over the Colts, the Jaguars over the Patriots, the Giants over the Cowboys and the Seahawks over the Packers. I've picked the underdogs.

James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: