Wednesday, January 9, 2008

DeKalb, IL

I'm sitting at a dock in Concord, ON waiting to be loaded. I'll be taking this load back to DeKalb, IL. It is due tomorrow sometime.

I made it through customs very easily this time. There weren't long lines and my shipment wasn't inspected. I didn't expect to deliver the load until this morning, but they asked if I could deliver it last night. I arrived in Etobicoke, ON about 8:00 pm.

The weather changed last night. It was warm and raining last night. Storms came thru with lots of rain, high winds and much lower temps. The truck was swaying as I was sleeping. The winds are still strong today.

I'll being going through customs again tonight. I'm going to try to make it 2 for 2.

I hope you are all having a good week. I'll keep you informed about where I'll be headed next. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: