Thursday, August 9, 2007

Olive Branch, MS

Good Morning - I'm in Blaine, MN waiting to hear where I'll be headed. The guy before me got back yesterday late afternoon, so I didn't need to start yesterday. I was ok with that. These weeks off are pretty taxing and I appreciated another day to rest up.

I had a great time in SF visiting Gene, Neil, Josh and Crish. I flew out with Kathy and Jim. I spent 3+ days at their house on Stinson Beach. We had good conversations, good food. It's a very comfortable place to stay. We watched some Dvd's, ordered shoes from NikeID and saw the new Bourne movie 'The Bourne Ultimatum'.

On Monday, I took Tristan and his step brothers out for lunch and a movie and then took Tristan down to his Dad's.

I've got the truck loaded with my stuff, which takes about 30 minutes, but now I'm all set. It'll be interesting to see where I'll be headed.

Just found out I'll be heading to Olive Branch, MS which is just south of Memphis. I need to be there by noon tomorrow. It's about 900 miles from here. I'm delivering store merchandise. (20,000 lbs) I'll let you know how it goes. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: