Thursday, August 30, 2007

Des Moines, IA

I started again this afternoon at 1:00 pm in Blaine, MN. I picked up the tractor and empty trailer and headed to Rosemount, MN right where Hwy 52 and Hwy 55 split. I'm picking up a load of ingots. I'll be taking them to Des Moines this evening and dropping them at the operating center there. I don't know what I'll do after that.

Grandma and grandpa spent much of the weekend and the last two days in Red Wing. We went looking at Condos and one house. We saw a nice condo in the same area as my apt. I might make an offer on it.

Tristan and his step brother, Damian, spent the night last night at my apt. They have a lot of 'boy' energy. It was fun. We watched 'The Shooter'. They loved it.

I asked to go out west these 2 weeks, but I don't know. I'll find out soon.

I hope you all had a good week. I'll let you know where I'm headed next. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: