Monday, August 13, 2007

Canton, OH

I spent the night in Canton, OH (Home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame). I have a delivery to make this morning at 8:00 am. A trailer load of exercise equipment. I don't know as of yet where I'll be going next.

Yesterday I drove from just south of Louisville to Lima, OH and dropped off a load of pallets (504 of them) and then drove north on I-75 to Findlay and picked up the exercise equipment. The pallets were dropped off at a large Proctor & Gamble Dist Ctr.

I've driven 1900 miles the first 4 days, so I'm on pace for 6,000 miles for these 2 weeks. I'm curious about where they will send me from here.

I've also been working on my computer. I installed something called 'Fusion' which allows me to run Microsoft Windows on my Mac. It is really quite good. I need to access Windows to be able to backup my Blackberry and to access Outlook.

Some of you know this already, but for the rest of you, Frank has started a Blog on www.facemask.biz entitled Monday Morning Quarterback. Each week he will offer some analysis of the football in general and the NY Jets in particular. You can find the Blog by clicking on 'Chalkboard' after entering the website. Take a look if you have time.

I'll let you know where I'm heading once I'm informed. Have a nice day! - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: