Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lima, OH

I'm in Memphis, TN. I dropped off the trailer in Olive Branch, MS late this afternoon. It was 100 when I arrived. Tomorrow morning I pick up an empty trailer in Gallager, TN and drive down to Southhaven, MS and pick up a load of pallets. I'll then take that load to Lima, OH and hopefully drop it off sometime Sunday. I drove just under 600 miles today.

Yesterday, I was able to drive over to Eyota, MN near Rochester on my way down to MS and pick up Tristan at his Dad's and take him out to lunch at a convenience store. It was fun. It was the first time he had taken a ride in the truck. He also helped me check it over (checked the tires with a hammer). We also ate our lunch in the truck.

Then I drove across on I-90 which merges with I-94 and goes through Madison, WI. I stopped there and had dinner with Erika, Pat, Sydney & Elsa. That was also fun. Those two girls sure are cute. I feel pretty lucky that it all worked out.

I don't need to get the trailer loaded tomorrow until 11:00 am so I'll be able to sleep in. I made a discovery that I sleep better in the truck than I do at home. Pretty weird.

I hope you all had a good day and I hope your weekend is a good one. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: