Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Red Wing, MN

I'm home. I arrived yesterday around noon. That was fortunate because it snowed all day here. (5") it would have been tough getting in any later.

I was in Chicago most of Monday. The traffic wasn't bad, so the day went well. I did stop for the night in Madison, but got there too late to visit Erika and the girls. On sunday night, Sydney was so excited about setting up the Xmas tree and making cookies that ahe had a hard time getting to sleep. Erika heard something in the living room at midnight and went out to look. There was Syd standing by the tree, just looking up at it. The magic of the season.

I just setup my new Blackberry. It took awhile, but now I'm all set. This one has a full keyboard so my emails might make more sense. However, in changing from Nextel to Sprint my address changed. Instead of nextel in the address you need to put sprint there. So the new address is jbarth9@sprint.blackberry.net

Please make this correction. I don't want to lose touch with you.

Have a great week. I'll be moving all the stuff from my garage to my condo (books' etc), and playing with my new toy. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: