Sunday, December 23, 2007

Blaine, MN

I arrived in Fond du Lac yesterday morning a half hour before my schdeuled appt and with 30 minutes left to drive before I was over 70 hours. That was cutting it close. I spent the day at a truck stop in Fond du Lac. This morning I was sent up to Escanaba, MI to pick up a load of paper which I'm to take to Blaine, MN. I'm to drop off the trailer at the Schneider Drop Lot where I park my car. There is a chance that I'll be done tomorrow, but I probably won't know for sure until tomorrow morning. That would be quite a Xmas gift.

It has been foggy since Thur afternoon. I drove through for all day today. 1/4 to 1/2 mile visibility all day. A bit stressful. But I'm also excited by the possibility of being done tomorrow. I could only drive 8 hours today. I was able to make the pickup in Escanaba and get as far as 30 miles west of Wausau before I needed to stop. I have a little over 200 miles left to drive tomorrow. I may be driving in snow, but there shouldn't be much traffic.

I imagine you are all getting ready for your holiday celebrations. I hope it is not too stressful. I'll let you know if I get home early. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa
)

No comments: