Thursday, April 3, 2008

St Peter, MN

I thought some of you would be interested in knowing that I drove through St Peter, MN yesterday afternoon. I honked as I drove by Gustavus. I also called grandma and grandpa to let them know and they were pleased.

For most of the week I've been driving around MN and WI, but yesterday I picked up a load of peanuts (44,000 lbs) north of St Peter. I drove it down to Decatur, IL and am now waiting to be unloaded. I imagine I'll get home sometime tomorrow.

I forgot to give you the results of the Trucker Quiz from last week. It was a trick question. There is both a Menomonie, WI and a Menominee, MI. 3 of you got it right. Tristan's dad and step-mom replied first. Kari was the second one to get it right, and my uncle Jim and aunt Carole were the third ones to respond correctly. They all will get Snickers bars.

If Memphis beats UCLA on Sat I think I will win the west coast Barth NCAA pool. So, root for Memphis. If UCLA wins, Neil will win the pool.

I hope you have had a good couple of weeks and that you will have a great weekend. - James (Jibs - Dad/Papa )

No comments: